Sunday, October 26, 2008

Homecoming/Michael's Birthday

What a crazy week. This week I've been busy with campaigning (sadly our canidate didn't win), painting, making door decs, going to the pep rally, and bowling! Oh, and of course, the football game (which, again sadly, we lost in the last 50 seconds of the game). Saturday--Homecoming, was packed with the parade, the game and Michael's birthday! Unfortunately he had to march in the band from 6am to about 5pm. But, the band played well and there was alumni band that came for Homecoming, so that was cute.

I'll probably be contacting some of you for information about my genogram for my Individual and Family Relationships class. It sounds really interesting to me, but there is some specific information I need for it. :)

School is starting to pick up it's pace now that it's the last 5 weeks. I have two group projects, two papers, two tests and a quiz before I get home for Thanksgiving in less than a month. Ugg! Then there's bowling practice and sorority initiation as well. I'm just as on the go as I've ever been. Craziness!

In other news, I have my absentee ballot and my father is on it! How exciting is that?

Also, with initiation coming up I have lots of silly things that I'm supposed to purchase. A sweater, blanket, lavilier, a pin box, and dinner. ugg.

Anyway, I thought it was time for an update while on the go. It's been a while. But, I miss all you Indiana people terribly and I can't wait to see you all soon!! Less than a month!!

♥bin

Homecoming Highlights:

The AGD/Phi Sig Float in the parade!
This is MO, he's our mastcot.
Me and the birthday boy after the gameShannon and I Michael's door after I was done with it!! :P

Video--for those who don't have dial-up :)

No comments: