So, I just got my first photography test back--I definately only missed 4 points out of 150! Woot.
The past couple days have been fairly eventful. It's PR week, so there's lots of dressing up on campus. But, most importantly my Daughter did her secret thing she had to do to find out I was her mom on Monday night!! Her name is Samantha Duncan, and she's a political science major.
The past couple days have been fairly eventful. It's PR week, so there's lots of dressing up on campus. But, most importantly my Daughter did her secret thing she had to do to find out I was her mom on Monday night!! Her name is Samantha Duncan, and she's a political science major.
That was pretty exciting. Anyway, we also had an intermural volleyball game on Tuesday. We lost, ha, but at least our girls had a good time. Other than that, I've just been doing homework and going to bowling practice everyday. I'm pretty sure that I get to sign up for Spring semester classes next week, too. This weekend is Family Weekend here on campus. Our football team is 4-1, so it should be a good football game. The AGDs are tailgating! I hope that I get done with bowling in time to grab a hotdog with everyone. Family Weekend is also always the bowling team's first exhibition tournament. The only downside is that it's at 8:30 a.m.
Well, my weekend starts now, since I don't have any classes on Fridays! I just thought I'd leave you with a little political video, since the debate is tonight! [dial-up people, you probably won't be able to watch it very well]
♥bin
Well, my weekend starts now, since I don't have any classes on Fridays! I just thought I'd leave you with a little political video, since the debate is tonight! [dial-up people, you probably won't be able to watch it very well]
♥bin

No comments:
Post a Comment