Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bridesmaid Dresses







<--- Dan & Sara's Wedding


Chris & Chrissy's Wedding --->







Ladies and gentlemen let the weddings begin!!! I just recieved an e-mail saying that my 2nd bridesmaid dress is here!

Both are lovely. The one to the left is a from David's Bridal. "Sleeveless short brocade dress with roll over collar, v-back and full box pleated skirt" The one to your right is from a Watters & Watters collection. "Dupioni Silk and Leaver Lace. This strapless gown features a crumb catcher bodice, dropped waist and a dupioni silk sash and knee-length skirt."

I'm very excited to wear both of these dresses; however I'm more excited to be at these weddings!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I'm super excited that you are blogging again!! Yay MoH!

Christine said...

P.S. We picked up your dress from DB on Saturday! It is hanging in your room waiting for you! :)